Virtual matchmaking event for metal and machine industry
The event will take place online!
Enterprises, institutions, research centers looking for or offering products and services such as:
• Machines, parts, tools and equipment
• Machines, devices and technologies for machining, plastic and thermal processing
• CNC machine tools and technological equipment of machine tools
• Robots, automats, technological lines
• Steel structures
• Laser cutters, punching machines, press brakes, guillotine shears
• Abrasive machines, devices and materials
• Processing preparations: lubricating additives, components, coolants, etc.
• Services, repairs and modernizations, used machines
• Control and measuring devices, measuring technique and material testing
• CAD-CAM software, computer support of metalworking processes
• Equipment for factories and warehouses, marking devices
Wirtual matchmaking meetings
Due to the current situation in Europe, the event will be held online. Meetings will be held via an integrated video system on September 23.
Enterprise Europe Network took up the challenge of organizing virtual events. Network meetings are held online through the b2match meeting platform, on which an integrated 1: 1 virtual meeting solution has been implemented, which offers participants the possibility of having b2b meetings in real time via video calls.
Virtual meetings are an ideal opportunity to establish contacts and initiate future business contracts, as well as a great opportunity to promote the company's offer in many countries around the world through partners of the Enterprise Europe Network.
Benefits of participating in virtual meetings for companies:
- Participation in the meetings is free, moreover, the company does not bear the costs of transport and accommodation related to the trip.
- Meetings are held in real time, based on a predetermined schedule of meetings.
- The online meeting system works in all web browsers. No additional software installation is required.
- Time saving, meeting participants do not have to travel to the meeting point.
- Virtual meetings are a form of contact with potential partners that is safe for health.
Organiser: Chamber of Industry and Commerce Staropolska
Costs: participation in b2b STOM 2020 meetings is free of charge
Meeting place: https://stom2020.b2match.io
Register today! The registration deadline is September 23, 2020. The sooner you register, the more companies will be able to see your offer!